Wednesday Night Discipleship Groups
every Wednesday at 6:15pm following the Wednesday Night Meal.
- Mid-Week Bible Study: Topical Bible study lead by Pastor Michael Butler in the Sanctuary
- Study Group: A group that focuses on learning Bible study skills and discussion through books of the Bible, lead by Doug Matlock. This fall, the study group will read through and discuss the Gospel of Mark.
- Women's Discipleship Group (begins September 4th): Missing Pieces: Real Hope When Life Doesn’t Make Sense by Jennifer Rothschild // Does God care? Is He fair? Is He even there? Although you may know all the right answers, they don’t always feel right. Explore these and other questions in this realistic look at the messy,
mysterious uncertainties of faith. God’s ways don’t always make sense,
but He is trustworthy. Come close to Him. Trust Him more than your
feelings. God will reveal Himself and fill in your missing pieces. Led by Kelly Nunn, optional book for the class costs $10.
- Growing Group: A group that centers on growing in areas of the Christian faith, like prayer, missions, worship, evangelism, etc. This fall, the Growing Group will focus on sharing one's faith and reaching out to those around them with the gospel. This group will read and discuss Jeff Iorg's book, "Unscripted: Sharing the Gospel as Life Happens." Optional book for the class costs $10, led by Andrew and Lisa Scott.
Tuesday Morning Discipleship
- Tuesday Morning Group: The Tuesday morning women’s discipleship group will resume on Sept. 3rd at 10:00am in the church parlor. Pat Angel will lead Lysa Terkeurst’s, It’s Not Supposed To Be This Way, a study focused on biblical insight into pain and loss. Sign-up through Sunday School or the church office.
Sunday Night Discipleship
Sunday evenings at 5:00pm
- Walking Together Mentoring: A time set aside for women & girls to be encouraged and learn about being mentored and mentoring others. Women and girls from 5th grade on up, join us in the Parlor from 5:00-6:00pm beginning Sept. 15th.